This video shows the method to take apart a paintball marker and to oil it. You need a placemat which is optional, paintball marker oil and Q-Tip. Remove the quick-strip pin. Be careful while removing the pin. Hold the striker bolt plug to prevent it from flying off during this procedure. The next step involves taking out the bolt, the striker and the washer which will come along with the rest. Do not oil the delrin bolts under any circumstance. Oil the stock bolt. Always remember to oil the striker. Put the marker in the original state. Put the things in the same order as they came out. You must press the bolt and squeeze the trigger in order to slide the bolt inwards. In the last step, cock the bolt and fire the marker to check whether it is working properly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades