In this tutorial, we learn how to clean a Spyder marker paintball gun. Before you start, disconnect your air source and turn the gun off to a safe position. Now, remove the barrel and slide out the pin. Now, the marker should fall out on its own. Make sure not to lose any of the parts that come out with this. Pull out the string, bumper, and striker as well. Now, use paintball oil to clean all of the parts that you removed from your gun. Only use the paintball oil, because other oils contain harmful chemicals to your paintball gun. When finished cleaning all of the different pieces and parts, replace the pieces of the gun back to the frame. Don't forget about any of the pieces, then test it out to make sure it's working correctly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades