KRASHARPSHOOTER gives a detailed example on how to better improve performance from the Tippman paintball marker. Some of the advantages to following this method is that it allows the internals to cycle smoothly. He shows us, using a very simple method. The method that he follows in a step by step process in his video is start by taking a Brillo pad and dipping it into water. After that while soap is coming out keep rubbing the pad back and forth on the internal of the paintball marker. He shows us how to rinse the marker properly so we can view the progress on the polishing. Repetition is key and this video proves it by showing the simple method of rinse and repeat until you have achieved the desired results.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades