First of all take one eight inch 'Ellen ' wrench and take off the back screw. Now you have to slide out the back plate. There is no need to take the front plate apart. You can clean it using some hot water.You can run hot water over it for a minute. You can also set it in a sink and then run hot water from the tap. You can see a scratch mark on the shaft. That is there to show you the vertical. Now insert in to the round so that this mark is in line with a little mark over it. If it is not aligned that you need to adjust it. You need a 360 degrees Ellen wrench and insert it through the tiny hole in the side. Now unscrew the screw and then you have to adjust it. Make sure the marks are both together. Now screw it back and then reassemble the slider back in. Now screw it and tighten it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades