This video demonstrates how one can makes a homemade paint ball caddy on the cheap. The presenter uses a gallon sized kitty litter bucket. The presenter only spends $8.00 on the kitty litter bucket at Costco and it will hold at least two bads of paint balls. The presenter demonstrates how he added another screw top lid to the kitty litter bucket. By simply cutting a circle the same size as an existing screw lid and then super gluing the lid inside the kitty litter bucket, you have a secure seal and two lids on your paint ball caddy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades