Paintballing is a very popular sport. A paintball gun, actually called a paintball marker is demonstrated and talked about in this video by Michael Glatzer. The marker in the video is bright and flashy so that it does not look like a regular firearm. Michael will be able to use this in competition. The part on top of the marker is called the hopper. This is were the paintballs go. On the bottom of the rifle is the air source. Michael demonstrates shooting 10 bolts per second. To keep a paintball marker from firing there are three ways. One is to remove the paintballs from the hopper, two is to remove the bolt and three is to remove the 9 volt battery.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades