In this video, our author, KRASHARPSHOOTER, shows us how to install a TechT Lightning Rod. First we remove the screw on the underside, and turn it over and remove the four base screws. Now lift up on the piston housing and remove it. Then, remove the nut and the tension guide. Now you can remove your ratchet axle and rod. Now remove the pin that hoods the ratchet rod and axle together. With this, we can now remove the piston spring and spring guide. Next, lubricate your lightning rod with any kind of grease and coat the end of it. Now, put the spring and spring guide back in place, and line everything up accordingly. Then, in reverse order reassemble the pieces as previously described and it is fully installed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades