In this how-to video, you will learn how to maintain a Tippman A-5 Power Tube and Valve. First, pull the valve out of the power tube. Grab the pin with a pair of pliers and give it a firm yank. Next, remove the o-ring and set it aside. Remove the other o-ring off the back. A washer, spring, and plunger will fall out. Remove the other o-ring and valve seat with the tool shown. Now, you can oil the o-rings back up and re-assemble the power tube and valve. Follow the above steps in the reverse order, except remember to lube the o-rings before re-installing. Viewing this video will show you how easy it is to maintain your Tippman A-5 power tube and valve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades