Want to make your own paint for your paintball grenades? Well, this video tutorial will show you how to make fill for your paintball grenade. This recipe is sure to make you happy, so give it a try. It's washable and biodegradable too!
Food Coloring (any color)
Scent (for fun)
Add four parts water to one part corn starch, cook over medium heat until boiling, remove from heat stirring constantly until the paste does not form at bottom of pot, let stand for half an hour or until cool, and finally add coloring and scent!
To make the paintball grenade, tie a knot in one end of surgical latex tubing, place the open end over the spray tip of your pump and pump!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades