This video shows how to clean a Tippmann 98 Custom paintball gun. Materials needed are Pliers, gun lubricant, paper towels, Tippmann 98 Custom and Appropriate sized Allen Wrenches.Step 1. Unscrew barrel, take off hopper connector and tae off bolt cap.Step 2. Next use the Allen wrench to take off Co2 connector and handle grip.Step 3. Then take out the 6 screws that hold the 2 sides of the gun together.Step 4. Take out the front and back bolt.Step 5. Spray lubricant on the places and on both O-rings.Step 6. a. Reinsert the butt and the back bolt. make sure the back O-ring(grey) is all the way up against the butt.b. Insert the front bolt with the median connector inserted in each bolt.Step 7. Put the other side back on. and put all screws back in place.(the longest screw with the flat top goes in the front handle).Step 8. Put on barrel, hoper, connector and go shoot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades